United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely baffled how they beat us twice this season.

they are utterly toss

You can trace it all back to the bullying Scottish ****
Knew he was leaving & left them with an ageing squad with absolutely no plan in place for succession,recommends Moyes as the chosen one and the rest is a delicious history

They can point to the Glazers/Woodward as much as they like but the pisshead & the ticket tout oversaw all this knowing the infrastructure was broken
Glazers have overseen the spending of £750m from Moyes to the paperboy but the Neanderthals in the swamp think they are the big issue,going walkabout will really change things

Just love feeding on the pain,may it never end
It’s his greed over the racehorse Rock of Gibraltar that opened the door to the Glaziers when he upset John Magnier who wanted answers to some awkward questions It also led to the Irish selling their rag shares https://www.theguardian.com/football/2004/feb/01/newsstory.sport5

I'm going to stick my neck out here..

The rags will not finish in the top 4 this year

The rags will not win the Thursday night Cup

The rags will not win the FA Cup

The rags will not qualify for next seasons Thursday night Cup through their final league position..

They will bin off the Dabber, Beans and one or two others and will spend big in the summer..

Out of their current team, being honest, who's good enough?

Doughnut Thief
Obi Wan
Fatty Shaw
Slab head
Toe knee Marshall
Rashy
(Frank) Bruno Fernandes .. Who knows?

That's about it for me..

That's a lot of pot noodle sales that'll need generating to fill the transfer chest they will need to buy what's needed.

I really think they are not even going to stand still, they are on the precipice of rapidly going backwards in my opinion..

An odd Derby win here and there is not enough to paper over the cracks that are already sizeable..

4th placed Chelsea have lost 8 times this season and the rags are still 6 points behind them.

Their manager has a win% rate in the low 30% range and I heard he has lost more games than he's won since being appointed perminantly..

Playing kick and rush football and hoping for the best..

They're going to stick with him apparently..

The players that are any good are being paid fortunes to stay as will the players they will try to sign in the summer no doubt..

100's of millions of pounds in debt that the Glaziers will not be rushing to pay off..

Fans desperate for new owners to come in which doesn't look likely to happen anytime soon..

Ageing former manager, player, director and CEO sat in the stand with washed up musicians and actors overseeing the proceedings, constantly reminding all and sundry of the good old days..

The whole place needs bulldozing..!

I'm going to stick my neck out here..

The rags will not finish in the top 4 this year

The rags will not win the Thursday night Cup

The rags will not win the FA Cup

The rags will not qualify for next seasons Thursday night Cup through their final league position..

They will bin off the Dabber, Beans and one or two others and will spend big in the summer..

Out of their current team, being honest, who's good enough?

Doughnut Thief
Obi Wan
Fatty Shaw
Slab head
Toe knee Marshall
Rashy
(Frank) Bruno Fernandes .. Who knows?

That's about it for me..

That's a lot of pot noodle sales that'll need generating to fill the transfer chest they will need to buy what's needed.

I really think they are not even going to stand still, they are on the precipice of rapidly going backwards in my opinion..

An odd Derby win here and there is not enough to paper over the cracks that are already sizeable..

4th placed Chelsea have lost 8 times this season and the rags are still 6 points behind them.

Their manager has a win% rate in the low 30% range and I heard he has lost more games than he's won since being appointed perminantly..

Playing kick and rush football and hoping for the best..

They're going to stick with him apparently..

The players that are any good are being paid fortunes to stay as will the players they will try to sign in the summer no doubt..

100's of millions of pounds in debt that the Glaziers will not be rushing to pay off..

Fans desperate for new owners to come in which doesn't look likely to happen anytime soon..

Ageing former manager, player, director and CEO sat in the stand with washed up musicians and actors overseeing the proceedings, constantly reminding all and sundry of the good old days..

The whole place needs bulldozing..!
Can't see them moving on any of the youngsters.............

and to think we have it bad,,they are sooo bad and will continue being bad so as long as Oles in charge

See he is moaning he is down to the bare bones. Sorry but with a starting 11 today costing over 425 million, players shipped out on loan and lack of planning, he cannot seriously moan

I am completely baffled how they beat us twice this season.

they are utterly toss

They didn’t half huff and puff tonight. Poor side given the ridiculous fees involved in assembling that squad and the wages they pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.