United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading on the BBC that Sancho will move to the Rags for £115m and that the Rags are increasingly confident of signing Saul Niguez for a club record £135m. The last time I looked this disgusting club were half a billion pounds in debt yet it appears they still have enough money to spend £250m on two players.

Can anyone explain ?

These hypocrites are accusing us of spending money we don’t have. If anyone needs to be investigated I think we all know who it is.
I said all this 3 days ago mate..now with @prestwich blue post re US retail market dire straits..this is getting i interesting...very interesting...of course ' journalists' will be completely unaware that the us stocks market is basically fucked...so they have carte blanche to keep 'reporting' these silly stories about utd spending millions this summer.
Ho hum

Rumours of a move to Manchester City for Bruno Fernandes last summer became so rife that Pep Guardiola was left 'baffled'. Sources close to the City manager were left completely confused, insisting there was no foundation to their supposed interest

@jamesrobsonES

Yeh fuck off you gobby twat

I said all this 3 days ago mate..now with @prestwich blue post re US retail market dire straits..this is getting i interesting...very interesting...of course ' journalists' will be completely unaware that the us stocks market is basically fucked...so they have carte blanche to keep 'reporting' these silly stories about utd spending millions this summer.
Ho hum

Buying James Madison today. Lazy journalists linking the Rags with everyone. Click click... when it should be tick tock....

That's because he has been running around south Manchester with free meals for the hungry kids before running to Manchester uni to learn sign language before running to Bergamo to help fight the epidemic before running to UNESCO to save the world.
To be fair, Rashford seems like a decent guy to me. The stuff he’s doing for impoverished Manchester kids should be commended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.