United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're taking the piss now. Sure we have our fair sure too. But this is the United thread where we come to talk and slag them
You can fuck off trying to bring us down, all the time. I don't go on the LIverpool thread, because I'm sick of your backhanded wumming.
Now you come in here trying to police us. You been made a mod already. FFS.

Bringing you down? I’ve just agreed with his point completely. Where did I say anything about you?

Scandinavian fans, what's all that about..?

Mind you, your ground wouldn’t be full without them..!

I’m largely indifferent to the Scandis as they’re footy tourists. If someone wants to come from another country to take in a game, that’s no big deal. I’ve done it more than a few times in other countries. The Home Counties ****s can fuck off though. And don’t be daft on the ground, we need a much bigger one, that much is obvious. That’s another debate entirely though.

Bringing you down? I’ve just agreed with his point completely. Where did I say anything about you?
It's generally your posts on any subject you decide to invade. Somebody says something about what has been said or done by a set
of fans and your in there with but you do this and that. Your like a fucking 5 year old kid. nah nah nah nah nah.

Any other club getting a loan for 140M, on top of huge debt = club in financial crisis.

The rags get a loan for 140M = and it's Ole's huge 140M transfer kitty lol.

The media really are shamefully, sycophantic, rag rectum licker's.

It's generally your posts on any subject you decide to invade. Somebody says something about what has been said or done by a set
of fans and your in there with but you do this and that. Your like a fucking 5 year old kid. nah nah nah nah nah.

I’ve done nothing that you’ve said there at all. It’s called trying to have constructive, open debate, it’s not that difficult. I’m certainly not the one mimicking a five year old, let’s just leave it there.

Mirrors under the ladies toilet door
Rancid meat to school children
Throwing disaster victims wives out of houses
Getting A. I. G to pay for the Munich remorial
No I think you have only just started

May I ask what the thing about giving rancid meat to school children is about? I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times here.

I’m largely indifferent to the Scandis as they’re footy tourists. If someone wants to come from another country to take in a game, that’s no big deal. I’ve done it more than a few times in other countries. The Home Counties ****s can fuck off though. And don’t be daft on the ground, we need a much bigger one, that much is obvious. That’s another debate entirely though.

Ash cloud says differently..!

Anyway, this is the rags thread so take this into the dipper thread if you want to continue blowing your clubs trumpet..

Luckily for me I'm not allowed in there..!

Tara..!

What?? For the last completed season City had a higher average than 'pool and a higher percentage of capacity. See transfermkt. You dont need more seats, just more civilisation. So you can tell spitter to shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.