United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Swifty

To think that when Ferguson had retired, people on here said "Refs will now not be scared of Baconface raging at them, so expect them to be more severe on United".

If only they had known what was coming.

BlueSkinz

Team supported
Manchesters finest
If united were a tv channel, they'd be the BBC. The powers will keep them there no matter what shit they get up to. And they're shit to watch.

Eds

If by some fluke they don’t finish top 4 they have the fall back of a piss easy EL draw which should see them reach the final. It’s then a one off brown envelope game

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
All setting up nicely for Utd and Ole to 'win' fourth place in a 'title decider' on the last day of the season.

waspish

So when the Glazers getting another 140m loan? That’s what they did when this virus set in!

It’s pretty disgusting that clubs can get loans to bail them out then go out and spend big money on players.

They have relax ffp for one season I have a feeling it will be extended or scrapped till at least stadiums are full again.

Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese

Team supported
FC Zurich (and city of course)
So when the Glazers getting another 140m loan? That’s what they did when this virus set in!

It’s pretty disgusting that clubs can get loans to bail them out then go out and spend big money on players.

They have relax ffp for one season I have a feeling it will be extended or scrapped till at least stadiums are full again.
It was only ever meant to stop us and psg. Now it's failed I expect ffp to be initially temporarily suspended and never come back

cookster

Might be wrong but I think they had ~90m cash reserve from the last quarterly Financial report @Prestwich_Blue can probably confirm.

Next results are due in a month or so, should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.