United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I saw a reference last week in the press to "United's fearsome front three". Honestly.
And Phil (the uglier twin sister) Neville said on MotD the other night that Un*t*d are the only team he's seen since football restarted who are playing exciting attacking football.

But I imagine he switches the TV off when City are playing ;)

And Phil (the uglier twin sister) Neville said on MotD the other night that Un*t*d are the only team he's seen since football restarted who are playing exciting attacking football.

But I imagine he switches the TV off when anyone else are playing ;)

Edited for accuracy

aO7BOER_460s.jpg

Manchester United are to withdraw the No 1 shirt as a tribute to the worlds best keeper David de Gea.
The reds shot stopper pleaded with the club to let him keep the No 1 jersey but admitted the choice was out of his hands.....

everything has been out of his hands recently

I'd like to just put it here that my belief is that the rags will get beaten by Leicester and Chelsea will at least get a draw, that'll wrap the season up just nicely.

However they might still get in via the UEFA clowns cup they are still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.