United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to just put it here that my belief is that the rags will get beaten by Leicester and Chelsea will at least get a draw, that'll wrap the season up just nicely.

However they might still get in via the UEFA clowns cup they are still in.
Not a fucking chance.

The wanker on VAR duty for the rags' match will make sure they get at least a draw and it wouldn’t surprise me if ensure Wolves beat Chelsea, just for good measure.

Not a fucking chance.

The wanker on VAR duty for the rags' match will make sure they get at least a draw and it wouldn’t surprise me if ensure Wolves beat Chelsea, just for good measure.
Don't forget that Leicester will be playing the Man utd gymnastics team on Sunday. There will be tumbling, rolling and also displays of flying through the air. Most of this will be in the Leicester penalty area.

Don't forget that Leicester will be playing the Man utd gymnastics team on Sunday. There will be tumbling, rolling and also displays of flying through the air. Most of this will be in the Leicester penalty area.
Coincidentally, my eldest daughter appeared in a national gymnastics final in Leicester in 1991. representing the North West.
Thy were stitched up by the southern based judges.
Lets hope history repeats itself.

I'd like to just put it here that my belief is that the rags will get beaten by Leicester and Chelsea will at least get a draw, that'll wrap the season up just nicely.

However they might still get in via the UEFA clowns cup they are still in.
Wolves will win that

If Leicester can keep there players outside the penalty area they have a chance of beating the other team that cheats.

Linked to Kingsley Coman today...hopefully that's a sign that Dortmund aren't going to sell Sancho to them this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.