United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know whats happened to superstar daniel james.the next welsh wizard ,the lad they signed from swansea for millions ..when no other team was interested, outbid themselves.
What a waste-Ian Dury and Blockheads..
I asked this very question to the only rag I ever talk to (close family) only yesterday, apparently he's been injured.

Your post has caused me to check this....I've found no record of any current/recent injury.

td:lr I've no fucking idea like you but I can confirm rags are still lying fuckers.

Rags “pausing” bid for the shit Joey Barton.

I’m wondering if we’re trolling the rag ****s getting the price of their targets inflated.

I asked this very question to the only rag I ever talk to (close family) only yesterday, apparently he's been injured.

Your post has caused me to check this....I've found no record of any current/recent injury.

td:lr I've no fucking idea like you but I can confirm rags are still lying fuckers.
It's probably more a case of not having a clue than lying to be fair.
Most Rags I know don't have a clue a out "their club" or it's history and rely on Social Media to tell them what to think. Needing a map to find the swamp tends to be another requirement

It's probably more a case of not having a clue than lying to be fair.
Most Rags I know don't have a clue a out "their club" or it's history and rely on Social Media to tell them what to think. Needing a map to find the swamp tends to be another requirement
That's probably a fair point, he's been to the swap 4/5 times in his life but not since baconface went & can see the place from his house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.