United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH in the couple of games I've seen Sancho play for England he looks fairly average....not sure what all the fuss is about (same as Pogba) certainly not a £100m player. It's the usual the Rags pay top dollar so he must be good...isn't he?

I'm always amazed by United fans hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. They spend the most in world football yet hate their owners. They've spent more than us since fergie retired yet we're ruining football. You won't catch a city fan denying we spend money, we spend lots of money and we spend it very well, as evidenced by the trophies. They live in cloud cuckoo land though and love to make out that they operate on a shoestring budget.

I'm always amazed by United fans hypocrisy and lack of self awareness. They spend the most in world football yet hate their owners. They've spent more than us since fergie retired yet we're ruining football. You won't catch a city fan denying we spend money, we spend lots of money and we spend it very well, as evidenced by the trophies. They live in cloud cuckoo land though and love to make out that they operate on a shoestring budget.
Self awareness isn't something you can associate with followers of teams in red.
They've all had plenty of outside investment numerous times in their history but still insist they're doing everything "the right way" or "organically"
There are a handful of sensible ones out there but most are plastic fan boy types playing City Bingo who base their opinions on crap spouted by the likes of Delaney, Ogden, Harris and the rest of the WhatsApp wankers.

We have, according to Transfermarkt, spent about 100 million Euros more than them since Baconface left them unfortunately.

The new Yanners Eye - no doubt end up at Sunderland like all the others did....
Including the Legendary home grown youth product...Donald Love.....who made his debut ,as a sub,on Valentines day,typical usa - style,showbiz, cynical commercial ploy...before being packed off to Sunderland for peanuts.
Classy.

I asked this very question to the only rag I ever talk to (close family) only yesterday, apparently he's been injured.

Your post has caused me to check this....I've found no record of any current/recent injury.

td:lr I've no fucking idea like you but I can confirm rags are still lying fuckers.
Oh he has been injured...his feelings have bin hurt very badly since he lost his place in the team,after it became clear he was a one trick pony who just ran very fast,excellemt diver but.. couldnt shoot straight.
Great signing that lad.

We have, according to Transfermarkt, spent about 100 million Euros more than them since Baconface left them unfortunately.
I find transfermarkt can be a bit unreliable, partly due to their euro conversion. They've got sterling down as £59m and de bruyne as £69m both of which are inflated. They've also got Bruno at £49 which is the base fee without add ons. I may have been wrong about them spending more though, I didn't add it up. Its very close whoever has spent more.

It's the "united way".
Their first sugar daddy stole the name Old Trafford from Lancashire CC and their second sugar daddy stole the red devils nickname from Salford RLFC.
Leopards don't change their spots, neither do Rags.
I thought it was the former City player, who managed the twats between '45 and '69, who "came up with" their nickname.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.