United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the express, nothing against Everton as i think they have a good team and manager but shows how far they have fallen behind us, Liverpool, Tottenham etc:
Manchester United's Argentina international defender Marcos Rojo, 29, was denied a move to Everton on transfer deadline day because the Glazers see the Toffees as a direct rival

That’s exactly the quote I posted above mate. It’s brilliant to think that we are so good we aren’t even considered a ‘rival’ anymore.

Yes, their midfield needed upgrading just as much as the back line, the central midfield is mediocre - Pogba has ability but turns up only when he feels like it, Matic is done at this level and McTominay is another overrated future Sunderland captain. It was a master stroke letting Herrera go and not bothering to recruit anyone decent to replace him. Long live Ed!

Herrera is a weird one for me, I feel like he was hardly first choice, but also a much more effective player than what they have. Weird how him and Fellani leaving has made them worse when most of us laugh at the fact the were ever there to begin with

They have close to zero attacking options from the bench. In fact it's the weakest they've been since Ferguson left
Hadn't really thought of this-good point. .
Wait till rashford pulls up with a hamstring when the Thursday /Sunday Europa league sideshow begins in earnest...at least the penalty kicks will be all pogbads....

He's still young though. Time is on his side.

Lingard: 113 PL games, 10 assists
Di Maria: 27 PL games, 10 assists

The only decent rag - a former ST holder at the swamp -at work told me this morning that he hates the fucking weasel.

He said he’s more interested in his social media profile than he is in playing football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.