United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have close to zero attacking options from the bench. In fact it's the weakest they've been since Ferguson left

May be, but they're like no other team in so much as they still seem to manage to always score no matter how lacking they are in attacking ability or attacking intent... usually through a combination of opposition defenders having brainfarts or dubious decisions and dodgy penalties from the officials.

They're paying Sanchez's agent £21,370 per week. Hahahaha

"His basic salary of £300,000, an additional £100,000 from image rights and £21,370 to his agent combined with bonuses and employers' national insurance payments take the total to £560,000. Without the bonuses, one of which is for an appearance target Sanchez hasn't met, the overall cost is £505,000-per-week. "

"His basic salary of £300,000, an additional £100,000 from image rights and £21,370 to his agent combined with bonuses and employers' national insurance payments take the total to £560,000. Without the bonuses, one of which is for an appearance target Sanchez hasn't met, the overall cost is £505,000-per-week. "
Those figures are the definition of utd trying to buy success and city building success.

Fuck off...it's us ruining footy.

Apologies I was referring to Neville living in hope that we go to dust when Pep leaves. I get a lot of rags saying that to me. The club has been run light years ahead of everyone else before Pep got here and he is reaping the benefits now with the return in trophies, the next manager who comes in will get all that support too hopefully. One interesting fact is that the last 3 managers of City have won the league. United have had 3 managers in their entire existence that have achieved that.
But I thought anyone could win the league at City with our unlimited budget

Might as well be Celtic

Peter Swales (RIP) likes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.