United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to think I'm generally pretty clued up on the game, so it disappoints me to admit I literally hadn't a clue who this lad was. Honestly never heard of him.

As ever, it's been pushed like the lad is about 17 and straight out the famous academy. So I was even more surprised to learn that he is actually 22.

Given the state of where they are, and from what I've seen of him so far, he will likely get in the England squad in the next 12 months.

I doubt that very much.

He’s Welsh!

In that case, we'd only play Liverpool

Actually I think everyone will be really surprised if he makes the England squad as he's a Welsh international

James' fame and move to the rags came about from one goal he scored in the FA cup. Apart from that he's done nothing

Rags' latter day answer to Justin Fashanu, Brian Clough and Nottingham Forest?

3 out of those 4 would get into our squad for one reason or another

Maguire and Martial maybe, but I’m struggling with the other two.

Carlton isn’t a Dinho nor Rodri. He doesn’t hold a candle to KdB, Merlin, Gundog or even Phil and he certainly isn’t a winger.

Likewise, Rashford is nowhere near as good as Sergio, Gabriel, Raheem, Leroy nor Bernardo to play up front or out wide.

The current starting 11 looks promising. But one or two injuries and their season is goone to 6th spot again. I am a fan or Maguire, Pogba, Rashford and Martial.
Let us know when you've decided which name to get on the back of your replica shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.