United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a word with Paddy Barclay. He'll get a press campaign for him to become "English".

(Seem to remember he tried this before with Jizzyjaz.)

James was born in Hull but obviously went for the soft option because he once went on holiday to Rhyl when he was a kid. Same as McTominay who was born in Lancaster but bought a box of tartan shortbread back in the day. .

James was born in Hull but obviously went for the soft option because he once went on holiday to Rhyl when he was a kid. Same as McTominay who was born in Lancaster but bought a box of tartan shortbread back in the day. .
Neither of those two are anywhere near international standard

Well ? Any news ? has Sanchez gone ? Oh how they laughed when they got one over on us (or so they thought) now they can't get rid quick enough but no one wants to take him thanks to his wages. They are having to pay to get him out on loan. Not that the media will slag them off of course. What a joke of a club.

Wherever he ends up they will probably sell him for peanuts or get a loan fee and claim a profit. After all he didn't cost them a transfer fee. The sad thing is the number of people that will actually fall for this bullshit (and yes, I used the word "people " in the loosest possible sense).

Wherever he ends up they will probably sell him for peanuts or get a loan fee and claim a profit. After all he didn't cost them a transfer fee. The sad thing is the number of people that will actually fall for this bullshit (and yes, I used the word "people " in the loosest possible sense).
Yeah, one of the biggest myths in football. But Cancelo cost us £60m.

They'll make money on the piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.