United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The great thing is with lingArd pogba and rashford at united you know their dressing room is full of cocks
The others must hate them so much
That can only be shit for team spirit seeing these idiots
Love it and long may it continue

I was reading something before, and was surprised (it was before my time), to read that in the 71/72 season the rags had to play their first 2 home games away from the swamp, because of hooliganism the previous season. Apparently knives had been thrown into the away section, these 2 home games were played at anfield and the victoria ground. A bit curious I thought I'd see who they played so went to the 71/72 season wiki page. One thing that struck me was the biggest crowd they played in front of all season was 63,300 at Maine Road for the Derby, other than that about 55k was the 2nd highest home or away. Small club, no fans.....Yeah right!
'iiiiiiiiiistory

Jessie the twat is up there with the biggest prick I have ever come across in my entire life.

Absolute bell end.
I despise the fuckin prick, serial fuckin loser, if that was sterling with them video’s, the world would go fuckin mental, the ****s 26 not a fuckin kid playing for a mediorce side stealing a living, fuckin shamefull the dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.