United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with so many United fans (not all of them) is that they always believe the media myths such as DeGea is "the best keeper in the world", Pogba is "world-class" etc, etc, etc. They live in some sort of parallel universe. It's the Emperor's Clothes sysndrome. I honestly believe most City fans are less gullible and are better judges of players. I reckon that over the years we have seen so much shite football we are experts at spotting it elsewhere.

I think you're spot on there, mate. No matter who they sign the press will label him as an 'all-time great'. He'll be treated by the arse-licking media as some sort of God, a saviour who will lead the way in British football for years to come, only to be sold at less than half they paid for him six months later - to whoever Steve Bruce is managing at that particular time.

Allegri done deal , new united manager . To be confirmed after the Liverpool match regardless of the result

Can't believe this place. Every man and his dog has been on about how shit DeGea has been recently and now
he could be out, it's lucky for Liverpool. I'd say it's more lucky for the rags.

I think you're spot on there, mate. No matter who they sign the press will label him as an 'all-time great'. He'll be treated by the arse-licking media as some sort of God, a saviour who will lead the way in British football for years to come, only to be sold at less than half they paid for him six months later - to whoever Steve Bruce is managing at that particular time.
Beaker ( Jones ) was the Next Duncan Edwards according to the M E N when he signed for the scum. Well that worked out ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.