United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For fuck's sake. The best ever Dippers team in 30 years can't beat the worst Scum team in 30 years.
How the fuck is this year them cvnts year? Both red lots rely on hoofing up ahead to the headless road runners that dive in the box.

And, had it been another team different than the rags that was playing against LiVARpool, the Mané handball goal definitely would've stood.

For fuck's sake. The best ever Dippers team in 30 years can't beat the worst Scum team in 30 years.
How the fuck is this year them cvnts year? Both red lots rely on hoofing up ahead to the headless road runners that dive in the box.

And, had it been another team different than the rags that was playing against LiVARpool, the Mané handball goal definitely would've stood.
It's good to know Reilly is looking after his raggy boys when the Scouse come to town.

But the Dippers had an injury crisis - Salad was having a few days rest

Very strange feeling to be cheering the rags on deep into 'fergie time'. Needs must.

Was it six or seven minutes? Which, on the face of it seemed a piss take and i was envisioning another var farce like Leicester at Anfield - which thankfully never came and utd managed to hang in.

Just watched the 'highlights' on motd2 and given the way that var has been sliding in diverpools favour, Utd were lucky their goal wasn't disallowed or that Mane's was. even so, i think the right decision was made on both counts. And KlipKlops reaction was mint :)

i think last year the dippers struggled at OT too, even though Ole made lots of changes - through injury, i think? And they could only manage a draw.

Last edited:
Is a fair comment, i was watching the score (not the game) while we walked the dog, would have been mint taking three points from the dippers, but a draw bursts their bubble enough ;)

Goes a long way to show the rest of the Prem that Diverpool are fallible, and if a second rate team like Utd can take a point against them, then it might just inspire others to have a go too.

I fully expect Leicester to take three points when they play them at home next, Everton, Palace and Chelsea may also be in with a fair shout at tumbling them off their mantle.
If we beat the rags, they really are in trouble.

Was it six or seven minutes? Which, on the face of it seemed a piss take and i was envisioning another var farce like Leicester at Anfield - which thankfully never came and utd managed to hang in.

Just watched the 'highlights' on motd2 and given the way that var has been sliding in diverpools favour, Utd were lucky their goal wasn't disallowed or that Mane's was. even so, i think the right decision was made on both counts. And KlipKlops reaction was mint :)

i think last year the dippers struggled at OT too, even though Ole made lots of changes - through injury, i think? And they could only manage a draw.

United are a bad outfit, they appear to be to Liverpool what Sunderland were to us a few years ago. Hopefully the same fate is heading down the track

In regards the ‘highlights’ take VAR out and the program would have only needed to be 5 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.