United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up and down like a fiddlers elbow.

He's very suspicious of me because I've not rubbed their predicament in.
Be wary. He didn’t contact me for ages and we got knocked our of the CL by Barca and he sent a couple of mouthy texts. Gave it him back, obviously. Hopefully he’s learned his lesson as I genuinely like him. Pissed me off that did, though.

Anyway, long time ago, mate. Send him my best.

Reactions: mat
Some ex-player was going on about PEG getting a hero's welcome on SSN before our game...it'll be interesting with the crowd tomorrow, I do hope he conducts himself with dignaty and only does a knee slide in the third goal ;)

Some ex-player was going on about PEG getting a hero's welcome on SSN before our game...it'll be interesting with the crowd tomorrow, I do hope he conducts himself with dignaty and only does a knee slide in the third goal ;)
My head would literally explode if that happened.

I think Spurs will do a Spursey tonight. Though not a result I want, It'll be fun watching Maureen's head explode and the media proclaim that Ollie is the right man for the job, see.

Honestly can't see anything but a spuds win and then the rent a cliche paper boy coming out with his usual shite post match, basically rinse and repeat as far as the rags go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.