United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fletcher appointment is astounding. Same as the dippers decades ago, they’ve bought into their own myth at expense of running a business, and it’s all jobs for the boys.

Meanwhile, we put in a management team with a history of success and they appoint the most successful club manager of all time.

The results on both sides are totally and utterly predictable.

I don't know if you had been shown the Bradford City fire. l saw the full extent of it for the first time and found it shocking. After seeing what happened to those life long fans of the Terriers many pensioners, just dying in front of the cameras it seems totally inappropriate that the tour guides spout out that boastful bollocks about plastic alleged fans around the world in a tour just after that video.
Just like Liverpool - totally tasteless and shameless despite their own disasters.
Bradford are the Bantams.

The Terriers are Huddersfield.

Solskjaer set to be given a new three year contract even if they don't win a trophy.

The wife's a rag along with all her family....she just said "you watching the footy later"?
I said "might do,who you playing"?
She said "it's England you dickhead"
I said "oh right....i'm getting mixed up with it being a Thursday"

WHOOOOOSH.
A like is not good enough.

The Fletcher appointment is astounding. Same as the dippers decades ago, they’ve bought into their own myth at expense of running a business, and it’s all jobs for the boys.

Meanwhile, we put in a management team with a history of success and they appoint the most successful club manager of all time.

The results on both sides are totally and utterly predictable.
Think it’s all to do with the Glazers and edwood can manipulate the puppets

I took my dad and my two lads to Manchester Crem. As usual after we had visited my mum we went next door to Southern Cemetery to look at the graves of people dad had known and other people including Sir Matt Busby.
My eldest then aged about 5 rushed up and started jumping on the red scarves on the plot and headstone. We had to stop him pretty sharpish. He did not understand about respect for the dead but having spoken to him, l have to admit a sense of pride at his reaction to red scarves.
Pretty much brings a tear to my eye that - what a switched on intelligent young man.

I'd vote for him.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.