United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville rant about his rancid club should be played on loop! When he says the stadium is rusty as fuck, around the ground they have acres to do something for the fans he means like our owners! Glazers not interested all they bothered about is there cash cow..
That is why they were desperate for the ESL farce as they would be given money to rebuild the dump. Sadly (smirk) it won't happen now and the shit seats, shit WiFi, shit corporate facilities will all have to stay.... Alongside their shit fans

MiB out in force

All fun and games till someone gets hurt and then watch Neville and Carragher retract and condemn.

On MNF they both basically rallied the fans to do this and will just sit back now. Carragher basically ranted that Liverpool fans would tear the stadium down.

Same thing happened when Neville berated lack of transfers. Next thing they are outside Woodwards house threatening to kill him/family.

Neville rant about his rancid club should be played on loop! When he says the stadium is rusty as fuck, around the ground they have acres to do something for the fans he means like our owners! Glazers not interested all they bothered about is there cash cow..
I have always thought United get off lightly for their lack of community investment. When you look closely at their claims about work in the community they are all smoke and mirrors. They are brilliant at promoting their brand everywhere but it is all social media froth. They don't really do anything significant in the Manchester area. They pay no tax in the UK other than Trafford Council tax. To be fair Neville called the Glazers leeches and they won't sue him because it's true.
Some years ago I did some consultancy work at the Etihad Campus (not directly for City) I was in one the corporate areas of the main stadium. It was a quiet weekday but what struck me was the volume of other things going on at the site. A lot of rooms were occupied by community groups doing various things and there seemed to be parties of schoolkids all over the place.
I have also worked at Old Trafford and the contrast could not be more stark. The only sound was the tills ringing at the United megastore. The culture of the two clubs could not be more different.

I half don't blame them in the sense that if we were stuck with parasites like the Glazers, after what they've just tried, I'd want to do whatever I could to try and get them to sell...

Still funny though!
There's 15-18 there, I have seen bigger protests outside Tescos.
If they were top of the league they wouldn't be there. They are worse than dippers, if social media wasn't around no one would know they were there

I half don't blame them in the sense that if we were stuck with parasites like the Glazers, after what they've just tried, I'd want to do whatever I could to try and get them to sell...

Still funny though!
I see they have been duped by this 50 plus one campaign which is being pushed by the broadcasters because it protects them from losing their football contracts to big investors. It shows you how easily people (football fans included) are manipulated by the media.

Still funny though!

Part of me wants the Glazers there bleeding them dry, the other part of me after the last few days wants them gone. They were the driving force behind this shit show and they should be nowhere near English football considering the total lack of respect they have shown the football pyramid in the last few days.

It knocks me sick there was a quote from one of the Glazers on the City website on Sunday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.