United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants the Glazers there bleeding them dry, the other part of me after the last few days wants them gone. They were the driving force behind this shit show and they should be nowhere near English football considering the total lack of respect they have shown the football pyramid in the last few days.

It knocks me sick there was a quote from one of the Glazers on the City website on Sunday evening.
They should be driven out of the game.

I met Jackie Blanchflower in the late 80's/early 90's though my job, really nice bloke. There was a love of football in him but not much for the rags.

that story really hits homes
Jackie Blanchflower wife was ready to have a baby and they did that to him and others
talk about brushing it under the carpet and milking the death of the rest

Remember when they were trying to break into the Rooney residence, these MIB's?
Imagine a banner saying 'we decide when you play' - aimed at the players, when the players had their back over the SL in the first place.
Funny bunch, them lot.

I think this is pure magic.
15 idiots against a corporate machine that Piss can invited into there world by pissing the cash cow of the McManus horse people off.

Then the Green and Gold scarfs sold in the club shop .....my personal favourite.

Paperboy as a manager WTF.

Still thinking there on the top table ha ha.

And to top it off a club burdened with multi million debt who the fuck is going to by them with that millstone hanging around then.
Long may it continue deluded

I think this is pure magic.
15 idiots against a corporate machine that Piss can invited into there world by pissing the cash cow of the McManus horse people off.

Then the Green and Gold scarfs sold in the club shop .....my personal favourite.

Paperboy as a manager WTF.

Still thinking there on the top table ha ha.

And to top it off a club burdened with multi million debt who the fuck is going to by them with that millstone hanging around then.
Long may it continue deluded
Yeah, it's just a rinse and repeat of the Green and Gold campaign and that had no effect on getting rid of the Glazers either despite being far bigger than this effort. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for fan activism and have been involved in a lot of that myself. We also have a good relationship with Duncan and the lads over at MUST and have worked with them on a lot of fan related issues. What we've found is that edgy protests can be beneficial but you also need people with diplomacy driving it too. These rent-a-mob MIB/Manchester Education Committee dickheads don't have the latter, have never had the latter, and are never likely to have the latter, and consequently will never achieve fuck-all.

I said when the free meals for kids was being forced on us, this is just the rag PR machine in full flow. Now surely no one will disagree.
I am afraid you are wrong. Its not just Sally that loves the Saintly One. Lots of Blues seem to.
You can fool some of the people all of the time.
You can fool all of the people some of the time.
But ...,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.