United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Woodward is now spinning like mad to prevent a visit from the Men in Primark, via his mouthpiece and fancy watch recipient Simon Stone.
Apparently now, the reason he has quit his lucrative gig is because he was AGAINST the Super League, and not because he was up to his grubby armpits in it. Just as he was a key player in the previous domestic coup attempt, ‘Project Big Picture’.
We now live in a Trumpian post-truth society where client journalists like Stone can publish bare faced lies via the national broadcaster and not expect any repercussions

I see Woodward is now spinning like mad to prevent a visit from the Men in Primark, via his mouthpiece and fancy watch recipient Simon Stone.
Apparently now, the reason he has quit his lucrative gig is because he was AGAINST the Super League, and not because he was up to his grubby armpits in it. Just as he was a key player in the previous domestic coup attempt, ‘Project Big Picture’.
We now live in a Trumpian post-truth society where client journalists like Stone can publish bare faced lies via the national broadcaster and not expect any repercussions
i wonder if Stone asked him about the leaks from the UEFA FFP investigation and the smear campaign against City or what he was doing in New York with John W Henry. Or perhaps he could ask Rick Parry why he quit the UEFA investigations committee. Don't hold your breath.

Anybody that can believe that is a QAnon level fool. This man has long established links with JP Morgan and played a part in the glazers buying the club.

97F20724-E29A-4089-A7F8-A5DCACF334AC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.