United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the fall-out will be, insurance wise, for Manchester Ushited following Sunday's debacle. Indeed, apart from the property damage side of things, apparently there were 6 police injured. We all have seen the one with the horrific facial injury. Who will be held liable for the various injury issues, loss of earnings etc etc?.

In addition to physical injury, I suspect we will also have mental injury trauma for police and MUFC employees, possible PTSD and so on. One day of stupidity from a number of idiot supporters and this will roll on for months if not years.

I for one am very interested in the direction this takes, and the measures the FA, Premier League, and other clubs (home and abroad) will take to ensure that an incident like this NEVER happens again.

Truly shocking stuff.

I wonder what the fall-out will be, insurance wise, for Manchester Ushited following Sunday's debacle. Indeed, apart from the property damage side of things, apparently there were 6 police injured. We all have seen the one with the horrific facial injury. Who will be held liable for the various injury issues, loss of earnings etc etc?.

In addition to physical injury, I suspect we will also have mental injury trauma for police and MUFC employees, possible PTSD and so on. One day of stupidity from a number of idiot supporters and this will roll on for months if not years.

I for one am very interested in the direction this takes, and the measures the FA, Premier League, and other clubs (home and abroad) will take to ensure that an incident like this NEVER happens again.

Truly shocking stuff.
We used to call it hooliganism.

Truly shocking stuff.
PTSD? Seriously? It was a pretty tame affray at most. Maybe the guy with the wound, but otherwise anyone who suffers PTSD after that is a sad indictment on modern society.

It’s amazing that United didn’t have better security in place , at this time of potentially giving City the PL.

everyone remembers just 4 months ago, the thousands of fans staging protests, swamping social media, the outrage of what has become of football from the media…

they were so in your face I think I must have blanked it, back when it was United and Liverpool as the top 2 in the PL…I think there might be some evidence from Wio’s Twitter feed, something about ‘happy new year’…clearly foreshadowing his knowledge of future events

Gary Neville forms pundit army to help fight any further Big Six breakaway plots, with former Man United captain setting up WhatsApp group including BT rivals Gary Lineker, Rio Ferdinand and Jake Humphrey​

Jesus there's a new thread waiting to be born.....name the WhatsApp group name.

And you thought City were bitter?
Jake Humphrey? I didn't know Norwich were in the big six.

The sad facts are united was never in debt till 2005 when the glazers took over and put them in debt.
Owners shouldn’t be able to do this and the fact they take dividend payments out of the club is morally wrong.
I understand the united fans frustration and I believe all of us as fans should unite to stop these evil people ruining our football clubs.
Nothing sad about anything that accelerates the demise of your shithouse of a club ...!

Last edited:
Your last sentence is the main issue, they spend on players and manage the debt. I am not a financial expert but this seems to be a sustainable situation at this time. Does the level of debt affect the spending ability of the club at this time?
Presumably that is why anyone invests in anything to eventually or immediately make more than they invest.

We are very lucky our owner is still in the investment phase of his City purchase whereas United are a more mature investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.