United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion it stinks that Utd are even in this final , and I'd say the same if it was City....Utd had the chance to win a trophy , the Champions league , and they couldn't finish second in a group of 4 , so they fell short ....why should they then be parachuted into another competition in the knockout stages and potentially deny another club which has worked for the chance to win a place in next season's champions league ?.....Of all the shit money grabbing ideas UEFA have come up with , allowing teams who shit the bed in the champions league into this competition is among the worst...
I say that about the champions league It should be for the team that wins their respective league, you could finish 30 points of the leader in 4th place and win it, just a money making shit competition to line euefa’s pockets. Spurs a typical example got to the final now if they’d have won it everyone would have said yes they’ve won it but they didn’t even win their own league shite

In my opinion it stinks that Utd are even in this final , and I'd say the same if it was City....Utd had the chance to win a trophy , the Champions league , and they couldn't finish second in a group of 4 , so they fell short ....why should they then be parachuted into another competition in the knockout stages and potentially deny another club which has worked for the chance to win a place in next season's champions league ?.....Of all the shit money grabbing ideas UEFA have come up with , allowing teams who shit the bed in the champions league into this competition is among the worst...
Unfortunately it's the same argument every year. If only there was some way out of it and away from the ridiculous, corrupt creators? Hmmmmm

I say that about the champions league It should be for the team that wins their respective league, you could finish 30 points of the leader in 4th place and win it, just a money making shit competition to line euefa’s pockets. Spurs a typical example got to the final now if they’d have won it everyone would have said yes they’ve won it but they didn’t even win their own league shite
that what will happen this year we city finished second and chelsea finished fourth

And therein lies the answer.

Irrelevance.

It's fucking killing them. They might be second in the league but everyone is talking about:

1. How good City are.
2. Our 3rd title in 4 years.
3. 4 league cups in a row.
4. CL final.
5. Our style of football. How many teams now play out from the back? How many are trying to emulate us?
6. Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.
7. Leicester's style of football, exciting to watch.
8. Liverpool's demise and how dramatic it's been.
9. Can Liverpool "go again".
10. Gary Neville is a cünt

No one, apart from some sycophants, are talking about them. It fucking kills them that:

1. Ferguson has been forgotten about very, very quickly.
2. No one, absolutely no one, talks about how Ferguson's team played. No one tries to emulate them.
3. Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.
4. There is absolutely no legacy to their 20 years of dominance. Absolutely fuck all..... it's eating away at them.
5. No one gives a Fanny's fuck about the Crass of 92.
6. Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.

They are irrelevant and it fucking kills them.

Cünts.

Gary Neville is a fucking cünt.
So what your say is that your not a fan of Gary Neville?

They should drop PSG and Real Madrid into the tournament now.

that what will happen this year we city finished second and chelsea finished fourth
Well yeah. Rags 99 weren't champions in the previous season. Liverpool 2005 weren't champions. Chelsea 2012 weren't champions. Liverpool 2018 weren't champions.

Only the rags 07/08 went into the Champions League as champions of their own country.

Having said that, at least some of those teams had actually won their own league in living memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.