United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listening to The Jam.
Always loved The Butterfly Collector.
Setting Sons was their best album ever imho.
My word it really does remind me of this shower of scummy shite.
In 1977/1978 and although being a hard rock fan liking Zep Purple and Sabbath etc.......I had a soft spot for the Jam and listened to a lot of their stuff, the reason I thought the bass player looked like Willie Donachie...lol

McTolminay is utter pish.
He's revered by the Scottish commentator's on the BBC. Involved in a simple passage of play in the game against the Czechs and he simply got referred as "The Manchester United midfielder, Europa League finalist."

I had to double take and rewind the live footage commentary to hear it again.

He's revered by the Scottish commentator's on the BBC. Involved in a simple passage of play in the game against the Czechs and he simply got referred as "The Manchester United midfielder, Europa League finalist."

I had to double take and rewind the live footage commentary to hear it again.
Rob McLean, a well known fawning pathetic **** of a man, and likewise commentator.

Man Utd a 'laughing stock'​

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport
Manchester United have published the minutes from the historic Fans Forum that was held earlier this month and featured the presence of co-chairman Joel Glazer for the first time in his 16-year ownership.
One fan on the virtual call laid bare his fears for the Old Trafford club.
"We've become a laughing stock," said Chas Banks, the Manchester United Disabled Supporters Association representative.
"There are memes on the internet all the time. And there's nothing worse. People say bad things about you, but there's nothing worse than being laughed at."

Fucking Karma

Simon Stone
BBC Sport
Manchester United have published the minutes from the historic Fans Forum that was held earlier this month and featured the presence of co-chairman Joel Glazer for the first time in his 16-year ownership.
"We've become a laughing stock," said Chas Banks, the Manchester United Disabled Supporters Association representative.
"There are memes on the internet all the time. And there's nothing worse. People say bad things about you, but there's nothing worse than being laughed at."

Fucking Karma
Chas Banks?

Must be from darn sarth with a name like that.............

Simon Stone
BBC Sport

Fucking Karma

There's much worse Chas.....we could start a countdown banner, especially if your much revered owners suddenly go bust and you have to sell the few good players you have and can't compete financially or on the field anymore with clubs like ourselves. That would be an absolute cunts trick though wouldn't it Chas? I mean who would sink that low......oh.....hang on.....

Henderson withdrawn from the England squad now.
Wrapping him in cotton wool for a sale of De Gea perhaps?

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.