United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mist

If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
I said before I am surprised the press/media havent picked up on utd terrible treatment of their academy kids.

They dont feed them properly or make surely that their education is good. Rashford has said he hasnt/didnt read a book at school.

For the biggest club in the world to have such poor academy that allows kids to go hungry and not to read or write . ( ok perhaps he can write ). This is scandalous way to treat kids, and needs investigating as to why utd are so poor. It's a dereliction of care.

Or is Rashford lying ?
A Saint and soon to be Knight of the realm lying ! How very dare you.
Have you not seen him in that Unicef advert where he is forced to walk 8 miles every day to Baguley Brook to get a bucket of dirty water ?

Blue Mist

If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.
A Saint and soon to be Knight of the realm lying ! How very dare you.
Have you not seen him in that Unicef advert where he is forced to walk 8 miles every day to Baguley Brook to get a bucket of dirty water ?
There is another Unicef advert where Luke Shaw is forced to carry bricks on his back in scorching temperatures, at least I think it is luke Shaw

blue by birth

No, I am not he.

I just posted that as I thought it was funny that the day I joined your place, that number was reached - its a significant year for both Man Utd. and Man City, I wasn't trying to be antagonistic.

I've basically come here to discuss the Euros and especially the big game tonight, also I'm a bit fed up with the Utd. equivalent site, especially the younger people on there who are just full of hatred and jealousy towards Man City. I don't remember City fans being like that in the 1990's, when Utd. were on top of the pyramid.

Man Utd. fans should reserve their nastiness for Liverpool and (Leeds!) not the other Manchester team because yes, money has helped you, but you can't just buy success and back in the day we spent loads of money too.
WTF.. The other Manchester team... We aren't the other Manchester team.. We are the only Manchester team.
Your bunch of shite don't actually play in Manchester....
By the way the 007 needs updating to 008.. That's how many years since you last won the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.