United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have that picture of a City baby laughing and a rag baby crying?
Have two friends (blue and a rag) with birthdays tomorrow!
Only one i find on Google images is the other way round

Edit found it. Thanks to everyone who helped....... :/

Last edited:
Saw a stat this morning that McTominay has the longest run of fouls in the prem without picking up a booking....has made 33 fouls since his last yellow! Imagine the confidence it gives you knowing you can kick the opposition without reprimand?

I’d love to know who is 2nd in the list and can’t imagine they’d be on any more than half that amount of fouls.
He's probably taken over frol Scholes as a 'clumsy' tackler...

Saw a stat this morning that McTominay has the longest run of fouls in the prem without picking up a booking....has made 33 fouls since his last yellow! Imagine the confidence it gives you knowing you can kick the opposition without reprimand?

I’d love to know who is 2nd in the list and can’t imagine they’d be on any more than half that amount of fouls.
If you can’t play football what’s the best option.

The’ll get found out. Again.

Not seen it, binned the TV at 1-1 but #ole apparently said he could have had a red before.

What does concern me is how it'll be reported if indeed it was a decent goal. The Burnley deflection was described as world class FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.