United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas-Cage-Laugh.gif

That club used to boast about how the top players would walk over broken glass to play for them.
They never spoke about how much
they had to spend (except for bragging rights) to get those players, regularly paying over the odds.
Now the players agents have seen the light, rags are being held to ransom to buy over hyped mediocrity and the club is failing. (Much to my delight!)
When lockdown is lifted and crowds start to return, let's see how many of those current empty seats they manage to fill...
They had more empties and a bigger percentage of empties than us pre-lockdown (as did the Dippers), despite the lies they peddle about us.

I can’t think of a team of any note that’s called united and plays in Manchester?

There’s a united that plays near to Manchester, but you surely can’t mean that one as it’s not ‘in’ Manchester, it’s UK registered offices are in London and the club itself is based offshore in the Cayman Islands for the purpose of evading UK taxation.
You forgot they say they arent a FC, but rather a noodle shifting enabler.

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.
A good point well made

Been searching high and low for a decent Gail picture, one that brings out her best bits, you got any i could use on my wall. Not often you come across (pun intended a fellow Gailaolic

Helen Ashworth was in Doctor Who Colony in Space in 1971. She played a mousey haired timid girl who helped Jon Pertwee's Doctor against the evil Master. Story's an absolute snooze fest to be fair but very earnest.

Served Helen at an office near the Swamp about 15 years ago. She used her husband's surname and their home address was in London. Spoke if I recall with a posh accent. Didn't have the wherewithal to ask her about her appearance in Who.

Confound me optics but preferred Bev Callard. At the time, anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.