United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used that last comment so many times.
I've found that as we've become more successful I tend to wear less City stuff travelling or when abroad. This usually means that if I get talking football with someone they'll ask who I support I've realised that just giving them a look and raising my eyebrows slightly allows them to say it for me....."Ah yeah you're from Manchester must be a City fan".

Try it next time when we can finally travel again.

The share price has taken a bit of a battering in the last 15 mins, probably nothing but are we expecting some bad news (for them) figures anytime soon?

*EDIT moving back up now, false alarm.

I started supporting city because of my dad,
I continue to support them because I love everything about them, what they do and what we represent.

How upset people get when I start a football convo with “well I’m from manchester so I support City” is the icing on the cake
I used to get a lot of plastic Rags trying to take the piss whenever I travelled anywhere in any City gear.
I would pretend I didn't know what they meant ask them what they were talking about forcing them to comment about City.
I would always reply that I'm from Manchester so what do you expect.
The look on their gormless faces was priceless.
Funnily enough I don't hear too many plastic Rag gobshites trying to be smug anymore,even pre-lockdown.
They've probably lost interest in football and started following cricket or rugby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.