United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re bound to get a few oddballs
Out of 650 Million!
Not wishing to appear to be pedantic but it is 659 million, that is unless they just lost 9 million after that shit performance

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.

To be fair, you’ve done a pretty good job of the enunciation.

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

Come on @malg, you're a decent poster and all that but your fence sitting abilities are second to none - try having an opinion once in a while............ ;-)

I understand where you're coming from, but I have a different view. The banner doesn't bother me much, it was part of what made derby games great, it's the rivalry between 2 neighbours and the club supporting it was an indication that there was, buried deep in the depths of the commercial business, a teeny tiny bit of football soul remaining.

In the same way I was delighted by the Tevez welcome to Manchester campaign, that was our football soul shining through and it was fucking brilliant.

The day the banner had to come down was a victory for us, karma has bitten them at long last and it's our turn. I want us to milk it like they did.

The dippers on the other hand have no soul. Endless victims, despite being the cause of, or at least heavily involved in, most of the football disasters and despicable acts affecting English clubs in the past years. Heysel, Hillsborough, coach attacks, corporate espionage are obvious ones, I'm sure there are more (perhaps a thread "The Crimes of Liverpool FC" is worth starting?) I'll agree though that the individual misdemeanours of players from rags and dippers are on a similar level.

This, in a nutshell, is why I hate the dippers more than the rags these days, although if both fell off the face of the earth, other than a slight regret at the loss of the derby, I wouldn't miss either one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.