United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange that the rags don't complain about the endless harsh penalties and VAR decisions that go in their favour though.
Ah, come on now. That's different. A club with their huge history, and with their standing in the game, deserves the occasional iffy decision. They are "The World's Greatest Club", and don't you forget it.

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.

You gave it a good go though to be fair.

Well, that made my weekend for sure.
What the fuck that Pogba is supposed to be doing there is beyond me, how long has he been there now? All you ever hear is how great he is if, how talented he is when he's at it, he's just getting into his stride, just wait until he hits form, blah blah fucking blah. The Rags should have offed this strolling no mark years ago.

Up until the 3rd place goal went in, I was convinced then get a soft penalty to level and then win. What a change, albeit for one game.

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.
Well, I'm sold.

Jack Harrison has returned to Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Manchester City, with a view to a permanent move.
Does this mean we have to sell to Leeds if they offer us the fee or can we keep him if we wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.