United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they are still looking for the final piece of the jigsaw so they can unleash Pogbad... you've got more chance of finding a shadow in a dark room...now crawl back under the rock you came from and take your horrible red scumbag shirts with you

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.
Fucking spot on, fella!

Pogba got 28 goals from 124 appearances playing four seasons for Juve, the best team in the Italian pub league. He has scored 25 for United (12 of them pens) from 109 league appearances. He is just a social media myth. It just shows how gullible a lot of people in the media are except Scholes, Keane, and Souness who actually know a bit about playing in midfield!
28 from 124? The bloke is miles from being world class, in fact with his overall stats taken into account, he's hardly even average ffs, it just goes to show how a sycophantic Rag media has held sway with their fans. Still, they can call him the best footballer that's ever lived for me, extend his contract another 5 years, give his wages another £100,000 pw, put a fucking statue up if they like.

They did by selling him to Juventus for £1 million before buying him back for £89 million.
If we had done that with a player and he had been as shit as Pogba, we would never hear the last of it.

Tyler wouldn't agree that Pogflop's shite. He thinks a simple back pass is world class.

If they could have shifted him for some cash they would have done this summer, the only reason he's still there and not been moved like Sanchez was is his profile helps keep them in the media spotlight.
You're right, but it's still baffling why Pogba's 'Profile' is considered some sort of treasured asset. There must be plenty of Rags around the world with his picture on their walls, such is this strange adoration of a player that's done anything but impress. It's like showing your teenage mates the pic of Gail Platt you've got on the wall and saying, 'Hot isn't she?'

I know it was the rags which makes it even sweeter but how on earth was that a penalty against them yesterday? Has the handball law been rewritten since Trent played basketball against us and yes I am still pissed that wasn’t given.
That was ridiculous, I agree, but all the sweeter that David 'Why the long face?' De gea got done for coming off his line when the pen was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.