United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good old Tyler, he also thinks Manes two footed, both feet off the floor, not in control Karate Kick on Ederson wasn't a red card either.
Tyler is a saggy-faced haemorrhoid from the anus of the devil. His facial structure resembles an embryonic Portuguese Man o' War and you can put money on it that his penis looks like an Aspirin on an ironing board.

Tyler is a saggy-faced haemorrhoid from the anus of the devil. His facial structure resembles an embryonic Portuguese Man o' War and you can put money on it that his penis looks like an Aspirin on an ironing board.
Very succinctly put.
Although comparing Tyler to a saggy-faced haemorrhoid is an insult to haemorrhoids

United seem to be playing draughts where everyone else is playing 4d chess.

1) we were good when we had a Scottish manager. Let's replace him with another Scottish manager.
2) we were good when we had a fast Welsh winger. Let's replace him with another fast Welsh winger.
3) we were good when we had youth team graduates. Let's get that one back from Italy

They are imprisoned by their own infantile understanding of their own mythology
United seem to be playing draughts where everyone else is playing 4d chess.

1) we were good when we had a Scottish manager. Let's replace him with another Scottish manager.
2) we were good when we had a fast Welsh winger. Let's replace him with another fast Welsh winger.
3) we were good when we had youth team graduates. Let's get that one back from Italy

They are imprisoned by their own infantile understanding of their own mythology
This famous myth about playing an academy product in the first team is so fabled I'm convinced if they had an injury crises whereby there was no academy players available as far down to the reserves they would play some 16 year old apprentice just to keep the run going

You make good points. Every signing they make is the next greatest ever, regardless of transfer fee.

Anyway, they're scum. I fucking hate them. It's not a popular opinion on here now, but losing the league to Liverpool last season although bad wasn't a disaster to me as it fucking killed those Salford/Trafford cünts.
They are fucking loathsome. Any Blue who hates the Dippers in front of them is short of memory. They're cünts. Remember that fucking banner. The club supported it, the 37 years without a trophy shite..... They supported it. Let it sink in. The management supported a banner about our lack of success. Fucking bunch of fucking cünts. Scum. Let them fucking wallow in a sinkhole of scum. Every single one of them is a cünt.

I genuinely can't enunciate my absolute hatred for them.

Excellent post mate !

I watched the highlights, and I shall watch them again and again and again. Watching the rags suffer gives me a great deal of pleasure.

Slabhead is the biggest non-entity in football as far as I'm concerned. He has done nothing, absolutely nothing to justify his absurd price tag. He was slow to respond, frequently out of position, and was made to look less than mediocre by Palace's forwards.
Pogba was his usual self - he did fuck all. He made no telling contribution, and I would think hardly anyone noticed when he was subbed.

I don't like Hodgson, and I don't like the diving, prancing Zaha either. But last night I put aside my dislike for the two of them and joined the entire footballing nation in cheering their deserved victory.
I don’t think I heard Carlton's name more than a couple of times all match.

And since the 0-0, which ended our winning run, I have had a serious dislike for Palace.

Not because we didn’t beat them, but because they tried to cripple Kevin.

But, like you, I put aside my hatred for the evening and cheered every Eagles' goal.

I can’t think of a team of any note that’s called united and plays in Manchester?

There’s a united that plays near to Manchester, but you surely can’t mean that one as it’s not ‘in’ Manchester, it’s UK registered offices are in London and the club itself is based offshore in the Cayman Islands for the purpose of evading UK taxation.
@OccupiedPalestineBlues didn’t say they play in Manchester.

After what has been a pretty un-eventful and frustrating week for City, this result definitely cheered me up.

United were absolutely woeful and Palace fully deserving of their victory.

I have been on the moan recently about City's transfer business and i know it comes across like i am being a spoilt brat, but when you have the likes of Kompany, David Silva, Leroy Sane leaving your club and Fernandinho getting a year older with Aguero looking likely that he will be out for up to 2 months, i think it is justifiable that fans should be slightly worried and want to see the club moving fast to bring replacements in. However, all i have seen on twitter every single week from United fans is #Glaziersout #Woodwardout #AnnounceSancho. This evening we have now seen a new hashtag trending... #Oleout.

They haven't really lost any key players over the past 3 seasons, only players they wanted to sell. They have spent approx 307m on transfers over 3 seasons, City have spent approx 60m less than them in that period. The point i am making is... why do they keep running with the complete and utter myth that Woodward is doing absolutely nothing and not bringing players in and Glaziers aren't backing United in the transfer market? Are these muppets from another planet or something?

Gary Neville said this evening, forget Sancho, United won't win a league title with the CB pairing they have. They spent 80m on Maguire last season and 55m on Wan Bissaka. That is 135m on two players. How about they shop abroad, pick up a quality CB and a quality RB for half the price and then spread the remaining cost they paid for these two very ordinary players across the rest of the squad? They keep moaning about how they don't have good enough squad depth to compete on all fronts... well they only have themselves to blame... they can't keep slagging off the Glaziers by saying that they aren't financially supporting the club and investing in the squad.

I have heard the cries from United fans on social media that they want Sancho, Koulibaly and Telles. Sancho will cost over 100m, Telles about 30m and Koulibaly about 70m... if they were to bring these 3 players in... that would take their transfer spending up to past 500m mark over 3 seasons. How much more money do these fuckers want to spend before they ACTUALLY compete for the title?

They are in over 600m worth of debt... how can you justify that level of spending especially when we are in a global pandemic?! I am sure some of those Rag fans are from another planet. They need to join the rest of us in the real world.

It is alright for us, we have arab oil owners who are absolutely minted, same rules don't apply to them.
That club used to boast about how the top players would walk over broken glass to play for them.
They never spoke about how much
they had to spend (except for bragging rights) to get those players, regularly paying over the odds.
Now the players agents have seen the light, rags are being held to ransom to buy over hyped mediocrity and the club is failing. (Much to my delight!)
When lockdown is lifted and crowds start to return, let's see how many of those current empty seats they manage to fill...

You old flatterer, you.

now I have read what you have said, i didnt even notice that the Palace might have stood on his foot. All I saw was the utd player do a jump when there was no one near him, didnt for one minute think there was any contact. Still it was embarrassing to see. I didnt see the match but going by the utd player reaction I guess he was substituted and is out with a broken foot, shame.
He could have been killed y'know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.