United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole’s a limited manager that’s doing a job with his hands tied at the moment. Surely it has to be primarily Woodward’s fault in terms of recruitment, as he really doesn’t have a clue but wants to be involved! Their weaknesses are glaringly obvious and have been for some time but they haven’t brought in the players to rectify the issues, hence a bit of leniency going Ole’s way.
Hmmmmm.

Believe me, you can get a much better return on your 2-3Bn than Utd, especially while the world is in crisis.
You are right of course but I still think football has a lot of kudos and can open the door to other investment opportunities like the Silver Lake deal at City. It pains me to say it but United remain a huge global presence. The Glazers have run them into the ground and when they signal they are quitting there will be a big queue of groups wanting to buy United. That's why I think City must continue to make hay while the sun shines.

Ole’s a limited manager that’s doing a job with his hands tied at the moment. Surely it has to be primarily Woodward’s fault in terms of recruitment, as he really doesn’t have a clue but wants to be involved! Their weaknesses are glaringly obvious and have been for some time but they haven’t brought in the players to rectify the issues, hence a bit of leniency going Ole’s way.

Is it really 3 planks fault..?

Let's take an overview of what they have spent on their first team squad recently..

In no particular order..

Obi wan
Portuguese ferret features
Slabhead
Right said
The dabber
Baileys with ice
Donny van whatsisname
Ballon d'or Tone
Linda's lost
Greggs number one customer
Igloo

Not forgetting a big fcuk off contract to the doughnut thief, who has had them over bigtime..

And a shout out to..

Tia Maria
Meat pie
Swinesteiger
Sanchez ££
Lardy Lukaku
Doesn't Mata
Here-rair-ah

At a guess, that's not much change out of 3 quarters of a billion pounds, less salaries ..

Just finished paying off the chosen one's 6 year, golden handcuffs contract too..

Now, Ratboy wants them to buy another centre half and Sancho, that'll be pushing a cool billion quid and you could safely say, there's pretty much fcuk all to show for it..

Poor Edwoodwoodwood's getting slaughtered but him and the glass installers have coughed up plenty..

The rags are basically fcuked, it's written all over the paperboy's face every time the camera pans onto his mush..

Palace have some decent players and can turn anyone over as we well know but the rags were worse than poor the other day..

Luton tonight, surely they will be back to winning ways and the proverbial corner will yet again be turned..!

Tick... F'kin... Tock..!

The Unwashed have always had special attention as rightly befits an 'istree' club but the perception has changed. I think this happened at the very end of the 80s/early 90s when they were floated on the Stock Exchange. This led to the commercialization of the game as never before, spearheaded by both Red teams and the cabal in London. Before this football was pretty toxic low viewing figures limited commercial deals etc. Since the establishment of the Premier league the Swampies have bastardised themselves raked cash in from all and sundry. Sly's TV money allowed them to pull away from the rest. I think Sly are also shareholders in them. No conflict of interest there, eh?!

Hopefully Covid will cut them down to size. Perhaps they'll learn some humility. Never mind the coaches from Cornwall and Surrey will still bring willing supplicants.

Unfortunately they still have big hitters in the press and more importantly in the FA & UEFA. The malign influence of Gill cannot be overestimated. FFP to put the Arab backed upstarts in their place? You got it! Loosening of Salary limits as the latest intake of talent fails to deliver? No problem and certainly not something the press will show an appetite for!

Make no mistake Ed Woodnt and Lolly are the public face of the Plc but I wonder who the real power behind the throne are?

Both sets of Red arse cheeks were behind the letter. In the words of Take That, never ever forget.

Went to the local tip today and one of the workers there had a united cap on.

Holding a large bag I asked ‘where do I put some crystal?’ In skip 3 or skip 1?

He looked at me weirdly. I walked off laughing.

The Unwashed have always had special attention as rightly befits an 'istree' club but the perception has changed. I think this happened at the very end of the 80s/early 90s when they were floated on the Stock Exchange. This led to the commercialization of the game as never before, spearheaded by both Red teams and the cabal in London. Before this football was pretty toxic low viewing figures limited commercial deals etc. Since the establishment of the Premier league the Swampies have bastardised themselves raked cash in from all and sundry. Sly's TV money allowed them to pull away from the rest. I think Sly are also shareholders in them. No conflict of interest there, eh?!

Hopefully Covid will cut them down to size. Perhaps they'll learn some humility. Never mind the coaches from Cornwall and Surrey will still bring willing supplicants.

Unfortunately they still have big hitters in the press and more importantly in the FA & UEFA. The malign influence of Gill cannot be overestimated. FFP to put the Arab backed upstarts in their place? You got it! Loosening of Salary limits as the latest intake of talent fails to deliver? No problem and certainly not something the press will show an appetite for!

Make no mistake Ed Woodnt and Lolly are the public face of the Plc but I wonder who the real power behind the throne are?

Both sets of Red arse cheeks were behind the letter. In the words of Take That, never ever forget.
The stock exchange flotation gave them the funds to put together the most expensively assembled squad in the history of English football which gave them the platform to kick on and dominate for years.
Another term for this is equity investment or in layman's terms money from outside the game.
So much for the Rag liars and their "We've always generated our own money" and "Earned not bought" bollocks they always spout.
Not the only time either as they've been saved from extinction twice by "sugar daddies"
The other red mard arses from the other end of the M62 and London have also had more than their share of outside investment on multiple occasions throughout their histories.
Ironic that Glazer borrowed enough money to buy these shares up and load it on the club as debt which basically means they're paying back the money that was pumped into them in the early nineties along with the increase in value of this outside investment with interest on top.
As Camelgob the drugs cheat posted on Twitter the day UEFA banned us for 2 years; What a shame.

Working at an office next to the Swamp for a number of years. What I'll say is that their burger stalls didn't smell great. Mostly you'd see tourists milling around like lost sheep along with their hardcore ultras ... from Guildford. I always wear my City scarf from autumn through to May sometimes the blue bar one or red/black or purple. As I waited at the bus stop the sheep'd never clock it! Especially liked those chaps in their snot and custard, clutching their precious Rag Issues and fully laden with bags of tat from the mega mega store. Bless!!

Working at an office next to the Swamp for a number of years. What I'll say is that their burger stalls didn't smell great. Mostly you'd see tourists milling around like lost sheep along with their hardcore ultras ... from Guildford. I always wear my City scarf from autumn through to May sometimes the blue bar one or red/black or purple. As I waited at the bus stop the sheep'd never clock it! Especially liked those chaps in their snot and custard, clutching their precious Rag Issues and fully laden with bags of tat from the mega mega store. Bless!!
David Gill once said that their fans aren't the brightest bunch.

Is it really 3 planks fault..?

Let's take an overview of what they have spent on their first team squad recently..

In no particular order..

Obi wan
Portuguese ferret features
Slabhead
Right said
The dabber
Baileys with ice
Donny van whatsisname
Ballon d'or Tone
Linda's lost
Greggs number one customer
Igloo

Not forgetting a big fcuk off contract to the doughnut thief, who has had them over bigtime..

And a shout out to..

Tia Maria
Meat pie
Swinesteiger
Sanchez ££
Lardy Lukaku
Doesn't Mata
Here-rair-ah

At a guess, that's not much change out of 3 quarters of a billion pounds, less salaries ..

Just finished paying off the chosen one's 6 year, golden handcuffs contract too..

Now, Ratboy wants them to buy another centre half and Sancho, that'll be pushing a cool billion quid and you could safely say, there's pretty much fcuk all to show for it..

Poor Edwoodwoodwood's getting slaughtered but him and the glass installers have coughed up plenty..

The rags are basically fcuked, it's written all over the paperboy's face every time the camera pans onto his mush..

Palace have some decent players and can turn anyone over as we well know but the rags were worse than poor the other day..

Luton tonight, surely they will be back to winning ways and the proverbial corner will yet again be turned..!

Tick... F'kin... Tock..!

Oh there’s no denying they’ve wasted a lot of money over the years. I was talking purely about Ole being given a bit of leniency because despite the millions they’ve spent there’s still some glaring frailties and they obviously don’t seem to trust Ole to spend it wisely. His signings have been fine - Wan Bissaka, Maguire, Fernandes, have all strengthened Utd but they need much more which means spending more still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.