United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wan Bissaka - Useless on the ball - Agreed
Maguire - Average - Think he's better than that
Fernandes - Has had an impact, etc - Agree, thought he transformed them last season but it's a small sample size, can he show that consistency across the entirety of this season.
Won't disagree with your last sentence either.

Do you not agree that all three improved the side from the players in those positions previously ?
Improved tge side probably a little bit.
But maguire replaced phil Jones.
And penandes replaced j twat

Improved tge side probably a little bit.
But maguire replaced phil Jones.
And penandes replaced j twat

So you think Valencia was a very good defender ?
Whether it was Jones, Rojo, Smalling, he's an upgrade yes, or do you think any of those three are better ?
Not sure Bruno replaced anyone as they had no one like him, so another upgrade ?

Their business model is screwed without fans at the Swamp.

Oh dear, never mind.

so so true

united are just another bang average tv club that everybody has to watch at home because of the covid-19 out break
the only thing is watching united play is now like watching a chess match the moves can take hours to make

the way united are now the arm chair fans are turning off and watching somebody else
just like me and many more in the uk in the 1980s watching NFL ? loved the Chicago Bears and william the refrigerator perry, but once they had there day it was hard watching them get stuffed each week

that is what arm chair fans are ? not real fans, so you can not count them as fans unless your united and the need to be the best supported club in the world ? billions of so fans that will never watch a live football game at the ground

so so true

united are just another bang average tv club that everybody has to watch at home because of the covid-19 out break
the only thing is watching united play is now like watching a chess match the moves can take hours to make

the way united are now the arm chair fans are turning off and watching somebody else
just like me and many more in the uk in the 1980s watching NFL ? loved the Chicago Bears and william the refrigerator perry, but once they had there day it was hard watching them get stuffed each week

that is what arm chair fans are ? not real fans, so you can not count them as fans unless your united and the need to be the best supported club in the world ? billions of so fans that will never watch a live football game at the ground
Dead right 90% of tv viewers watch games for entertainment with a bias towards the team they loosely follow.....the NFL analogy is spot on. I used to watch the Dolphins only as they played in a shade of blue (sort of) and were up against the REDskins in the first game I saw so there was only one team to follow.

It was great in the Dan Marino era but as I didn't have any real connection and the star QB and a couple of other players whose names I can't remember went meaning they started to regularly lose I stopped watching. The TV rags will go the same way, one broadcaster needs to be proactive and stop the raggy wankathon and it'll all tumble down.

As a slight aside I caught the sports news on sky news late last night...the 2 min mini segment with sexy Haley McQueen (the reason God in vented ball gags) you'd think they'd just beaten Brazil away with their youth team....it was fucking Luton!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.