United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be the same Tom Cleverly who, after a debut 20 minutes sub appearance in the Community Shield, was immediately named by Woy Hodgson in the England squad?
Don't forget Phil the Face who effectively made the leap from the Championship to England stardom in the same second half cameo
I wonder who was the last Englishman in United's team who didnt get picked for England? He must have been really, really crap.

That's the British sporting media for you, so obsessed with promoting the rags and the dippers they've become a parody of themselves. Remember almost every season, just before the transfer window would close, the rags would be on the verge of signing Bale, Snjeider, Fake Ronaldo, Messi, etc etc? Now it's Sancho, or whoever the fuck is flavour of the month.
Rag fans have been sold this same tabloid garbage for at least the past thirty years, to my knowledge. If any members of their polystyrene fanbase still believe the fairy tales being spread by the Trafford Ministry of Truth then more bloody fool them.

Sancho? More chance of signing Satchmo...what a wonderful world.
Dont need Satchmo, they blow their own trumpet well enough lol

That's the British sporting media for you, so obsessed with promoting the rags and the dippers they've become a parody of themselves. Remember almost every season, just before the transfer window would close, the rags would be on the verge of signing Bale, Snjeider, Fake Ronaldo, Messi, etc etc? Now it's Sancho, or whoever the fuck is flavour of the month.
Rag fans have been sold this same tabloid garbage for at least the past thirty years, to my knowledge. If any members of their polystyrene fanbase still believe the fairy tales being spread by the Trafford Ministry of Truth then more bloody fool them.

Sancho? More chance of signing Satchmo...what a wonderful world.
The Sky Is Blue...

And so's the future!

Too many better teams this year.

I would say excluding us and dippers;

Arse, Chavs, Spuds, Everton, Leicester & Wolves shall all be looking to finish above the scum and I think they will

True but I never underestimate the extent to which the PL/FA and every fucker under the sun suck up to the rags .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.