United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand these rags cunts. How can you support a team that constantly wins games through open corruption. I'd give it up and go and watch another sport. Fucking shameless cunts.
I’ve asked my good United supporting friendsimilar questions.
I don't understand these rags cunts. How can you support a team that constantly wins games through open corruption. I'd give it up and go and watch another sport. Fucking shameless cunts.
I’ve reached the same conclusion. To be fair, the penny is starting to drop that they are the beneficiaries of malfeasance but it’s a bitter pill to swallow.

How many spot kicks has Fernandez had in his short time here - it’s got to be a lot.

Not one of their squad would get in our team. not one and that includes Fernandes he’s another hyped to ludicrous levels. He only looks half decent as the others are that shite.

Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Shaw and Bailly - about £220m just on that load of tripe.

Ive said many times, the game now needs an official timekeeper with a visible clock(digital display)counting down during the game, play stops,clock stops, its that simple, no added time,no wasting time,and no "guessing" how long to add on like today. Would probably mean 35 genuine minutes each half, but thats probably more than 45 mins overall gets you now anyway. Its so simple and leaves no scope for "allowing more time etc".....but maybe they dont want to have that "option" taken away.
Hear hear, been saying it for years, a 30 minute “in play” clock, would give us the same amount of football as we get now.

The dabber
Slabhead
Right said
The piano player

Roughly quarter of a billion quid there..

Apparently we were in for all of them and according to some West Country rag I heard on talkshit on the way home the other night, all fcuked us off to bleed dry the biggest club in the world..

Biggest club in the world, managed by a puppet who wouldn't park his car in the managers spot at the swamp ffs..

Thank fuck we missed out on that quartet..

Without outside assistance and a guaranteed penalty per game, I wouldn't want to pin my hopes on those twats getting us the 40 points we'd need to stay up..!

Funny how none of their signings are ever dysected in the media for being basically, well overpriced, shit..!

Oh and all their signings are boyhood, secret rag fans too... cnuts..!

The Media can't wait to gob it off about us though..!

KDB.. Chelsea reject..
Raheem.. Jordan Ibe better, greedy..
Kyle.. Overpaid, average, good old Levy, rincing City..
Pep.. Washed up, will be found out..

"When he hears that PEG has signed for the rags he'll want to rip his contract up, hahaha, aren't I clever coming up with that"

Fkin Barclay, what a grade A knob..!

Imagine being a rag supporter and watching your team lurch from one shit show to another, being assisted at every turn to keep you relevant because your rabble of a team, lead by a clueless stooge cannot manage it themselves..!

What a fkin joyless, sad life it must be for them all..!
That’s another great post, Bill, and a simple "like" doesn’t do it justice.

Hear hear, been saying it for years, a 30 minute “in play” clock, would give us the same amount of football as we get now.
In most matches, the average was measured to be about 28 minutes of in play action a half, a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.