United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to love their, er, followers' sense of humour.........

A. How does he propose getting (presumably) £180m for Carlton?
B. How does he propose snaring Sancho and Haaland for £180m?

Answers on a postcard to.....

I think its far more absurd he thinks they'll get £180 for Pogba. Wouldn't go over a ton personally

They would be better off tying him to the dressing room door than " another year on his contract ".

Fucking shambles of a club.

I am pissing myself laughing that they have extended pogbads contract until end of 2022 season. So that will be 15m this season and 15m next season in addition to tho 60m in wages already paid.
Total cost - 90m tfr fee + wages totalling 90m + agents fee of 21m - that will be over 200m they have wasted on him alone over 6 years.
Their lenders will be so happy when into the wasted cash is added the slabhead fee and wages and wages of other 'non-performing' assets - right said fred,the doughnut thief, stan laurel, young jessie, rojo, greggs biggest customer, igloo bloke and third choice keeper on 100k+ a week.
Those 'financials' are going to warm the cockles of my heart.

I am pissing myself laughing that they have extended pogbads contract until end of 2022 season. So that will be 15m this season and 15m next season in addition to tho 60m in wages already paid.
Total cost - 90m tfr fee + wages totalling 90m + agents fee of 21m - that will be over 200m they have wasted on him alone over 6 years.
Their lenders will be so happy when into the wasted cash is added the slabhead fee and wages and wages of other 'non-performing' assets - right said fred,the doughnut thief, stan laurel, young jessie, rojo, greggs biggest customer, igloo bloke and third choice keeper on 100k+ a week.
Those 'financials' are going to warm the cockles of my heart.
giphy.gif
1602879599751.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.