United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neil Custis is and always has been a bloated, pompous, domineering rag-lackey. He cannot remain objective about any subject regarding the vermin because his first and only instinct is to defend the club from any criticism, regardless of the source.
He goes out of his way to state that he called Slabhead 'captain calamity' a few weeks back. Well fucking d'uh, you anaemic Garth Crooks lookalike çunt, you had no choice, the whole world could see what the Slab is - and will forever be. It's like an habitual bank robber with 25 previous convictions and a record longer than Peter Crouch's inside leg saying to the judge: "Yeah, I've been a thieving fucker for all my life, but I did once buy a birthday card for my mum".

Any human being with a very basic understanding of football will tell you that Slabhead is an extremely poor player: calling him mediocre is to flatter him. He is (at best) championship level. And 'Chief Wiggum' Custis thinks he'll get Brownie points by telling us all what we already know?

Deeney was at the end of his tether with the man by the end, the look of exasperation when he took his headphones off said more than a thousand words could ever do.

Good for Deeney - too many of the rag ( and dipper ) loving cunts get away with murder and are not called out for their clear and blatant bullshit .

Neil Custis is and always has been a bloated, pompous, domineering rag-lackey. He cannot remain objective about any subject regarding the vermin because his first and only instinct is to defend the club from any criticism, regardless of the source.
Why do you even listen to him? He's a shock jock/outrage merchant.

It annoyed me recently that they said Maguire didn't deserve criticism because it could be effecting his mental health. First up, I've never seen or heard that before. No player or manager that his doing shit has been let off the hook like that. Usually the media smells blood and goes full tilt. Secondly, it's those cunts that have built him up to knock him down and they act like the fans are they bad guys for saying what they see.

The media were happy to pile on with Sterling and the abuse he received till they were quite rightly called out on their double standards and complete hypocrisy. Then all of a sudden they all back track and say they had nothing to do with it and have always been a fan.

It annoyed me recently that they said Maguire didn't deserve criticism because it could be effecting his mental health. First up, I've never seen or heard that before. No player or manager that his doing shit has been let off the hook like that. Usually the media smells blood and goes full tilt. Secondly, it's those cunts that have built him up to knock him down and they act like the fans are they bad guys for saying what they see.

The media were happy to pile on with Sterling and the abuse he received till they were quite rightly called out on their double standards and complete hypocrisy. Then all of a sudden they all back track and say they had nothing to do with it and have always been a fan.

Hypocrisy running through our media ? Surely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.