United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.99999999999% of people watching their game knew they had to take Fred off at HT. Everyone knew one misplaced tackle, one pull on a shirt, one wrong word to an official meant a second yellow. EVERYONE!
Well, not quite everyone it seems.
He really hasn't got a clue has he?e
No no no I’m not having that. Olie is trying his best and we just need to give him help every now and again. Fred is such a fantastic lad and he did not mean to headbutt or stamp on the PSG players.

You are going way of script here. Well done olie for making the brave call on Fred the rag. He has a great tactical mind and we need to give him time.

99.99999999999% of people watching their game knew they had to take Fred off at HT. Everyone knew one misplaced tackle, one pull on a shirt, one wrong word to an official meant a second yellow. EVERYONE!
Well, not quite everyone it seems.
He really hasn't got a clue has he?

To be fair to Solksjaer – it's United, he probably thought they wouldn't have a man sent off with their 'cartel' status

At the end of the day....this lot are going nowhere.
They are what Arsenal have been for a couple of decades....champs league qualification is their ultimate success.....and highly unlikely they will get it.
There is no coordination whatsoever.....and their defence is horrific.
OGS can only attract up and coming British talent....and overpaid foreign mercenaries....

Warms the cockles of my heart.......

A the the end of the day....this lot are going nowhere.
They are what Arsenal have been for a couple of decades....champs league qualification is their ultimate success.....and highly unlikely they will get it.
There is no coordination whatsoever.....and their defence is horrific.
OGS can only attract up and coming British talent....and overpaid foreign mercenaries....

Warms the cockles of my heart.......
I still have this horrible feeling they will win the league on the lowest points ever. PiGMOL are lowering the bar for the cunts. Luckily they seem to be able to fuck it up so maybe when it’s down to 60 points to win the league they’ll fuck them off

He was at Napoli I think - didn’t he play in a win against us in the CL during the same season Suarez got done? Plus as you say they would’ve been international team-mates at the time so it’s inconceivable that he wouldn’t have been aware of the Suarez/Evra incident and the wording involved.
Inconceivable is the word. For journalists to suggest that any player of Hispanic descent might not know is a deliberate attempt to cover up. Many seem to be conveniently unaware the two were internstional team mates.
I watched the Anton Ferdinand documentary last night. It was chilling to see in print some of the disgusting tweets that were sent to and about Anton nine years ago and most were sent by Terry and Chelsea fans in defence of 'one of their own'.

I read on Twitter last night that the Paperboys CL win rate when they do not have a penalty awarded to them in a game is 0%

Looking at the BBC web site I took a look at the line-ups.

Scrolling down and there to my surprise was an attendance figure of 638? Do any of you know how they managed to get such a large number under current regulations?

Have the Beeb slipped up by even showing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.