United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day....this lot are going nowhere.
They are what Arsenal have been for a couple of decades....champs league qualification is their ultimate success.....and highly unlikely they will get it.
There is no coordination whatsoever.....and their defence is horrific.
OGS can only attract up and coming British talent....and overpaid foreign mercenaries....

Warms the cockles of my heart.......

What's the difference between OGS and Rose West?

Rose West knew when to pull Fred off
Just like fred the weatherman. You can get away for so long before you eventually get collared

With the rags, PSG and RB all on 9 points the rags are shown top of the group on the basis they have the same number of head to head points as PSG (6) and a better goal difference. I would have thought that PSG had a better head to head with a 3-1 win topping a 2-1 defeat but it seems it doesn't work that way.
It does work that way but Leipzig are in their also and have not played United yet so it gives a false impression.
If United draw or win against Leipzig they will go through.
If United and PSG both win then both will go through but PSG will be top of group due to head to head.

I cannot believe what I heard from the paper boy with regard to PSG players falling down easily
He actually said that he wants his players to reflect his personality and be honest, no diving or play acting
It's laughable mate,they have always cheated......I've posted this before and I know it is fact as I was told by an ex player........
During the GPCs era,they had circus entertainers teaching them how to hit the deck,making it look realistic,whilst not hurting themselves.
I KID YOU NOT.

With the rags, PSG and RB all on 9 points the rags are shown top of the group on the basis they have the same number of head to head points as PSG (6) and a better goal difference. I would have thought that PSG had a better head to head with a 3-1 win topping a 2-1 defeat but it seems it doesn't work that way.
Checked on the UEFA web site and it states "If two or more clubs are level on points, alphabetical order is applied based on full club names until teams have played each other twice, at which point the competition regulations are applied".

So if RB beat the twats then they will suddenly drop below PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.