United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously dreading playing them. Not because they are the better team just because we will dominate 70% of the game & they will just sit back & wait for the break. Their set up is our worst type of game.

we deserve to hit another 6 past them & I hope we do

They have no faith or trust in Pogba
Understandable. Hit a volley last night that went over the bar and...erm, that was about it: his sole contribution to the game.
For what they paid for him and for whatever his wages are, he must go down in footballing history as the biggest waste of money that ever graced the Prem - mind you, he wouldn't be their first.

Understandable. Hit a volley last night that went over the bar and...erm, that was about it: his sole contribution to the game.
For what they paid for him and for whatever his wages are, he must go down in footballing history as the biggest waste of money that ever graced the Prem - mind you, he wouldn't be their first.
I've lost count.

Was the first Garry Birtles??
Or were there others before him?

A situation Shared with Alexis Sanchez & di maria - oops it seems to be that rags are good at something

No. Probably generated more cash for united than any other player they have.

Would be lovely if RB Leipzig won the final game.
Hopefully they aren't as shit as they were in the game at OT.

I cannot believe what I heard from the paper boy with regard to PSG players falling down easily
He actually said that he wants his players to reflect his personality and be honest, no diving or play acting
That’s incredible, I watched their past two games (I like seeing them get beaten, last night made up somewhat for Sunday’s disappointment) and I’ve noticed that it’s not just the usual suspects - Rashford, Penandez, etc - boys like Wan-Bissaka are going down squealing, clutching ankles etc. It’s definitely a conscious decision amongst all the players.

Olly is a fucking clown so his opinion is not surprising.

Fuck me, I’m still trying to process the PSG player getting booked for Fred almost chopping off his foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.