United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the better chances,they were at home,you stand out like a sore thumb
The opinion is valid though even if you don't agree. I have stated a number of times over the last 18 months that the rags are improving if only at a marginal rate and very much one step forward two steps back. Whether this is because of or inspite of OGS I'm not sure.
Conversely our trajectory over the same period has been a gradual decline that may or may not have bottomed out. The next five or six games will be telling for both clubs.

The opinion is valid though even if you don't agree. I have stated a number of times over the last 18 months that the rags are improving if only at a marginal rate and very much one step forward two steps back. Whether this is because of or inspite of OGS I'm not sure.
Conversely our trajectory over the same period has been a gradual decline that may or may not have bottomed out. The next five or six games will be telling for both clubs.
The opinion was that we didn't try to score...we were the away team yet still had the better chances & should have buried them,using that logic then they didn't try to score either...

The opinion was that we didn't try to score...we were the away team yet still had the better chances & should have buried them,using that logic then they didn't try to score either...

United were shocking, lost count of how many times our lot took the ball off Pogba. I forgot Fernandes was on the pitch until he fell over and faked injury. The frustrating part is United were so bad and there for the taking and we didn’t press our superior footballing advantage. No way this lot finish above us in the league unless VAR helps them out.

Said this before, their team going forward is strong. Both Rashford and Martial are a threat to any defence. Key is that diver ****, Fernandes. Has one of those faces u just wanna pound. Take him out, they average. Hes been key and so far injury free for them. Only a matter of time surely....
That was said about Dippers
I think once you get a little bit of momentum it carries you on, we just have to wait for pendulum to reach full swing and start back on its backwards trajectory,- sooner the better.

Listen these wankers the rags are where they are in the league today through the FA, who have used VAR to help them get there.
Yes this lot are good enough to win a football match on their day, but on the days they are not they have got points through the FA via VAR.
Points earned through this "system" this season;
Brighton away
Chelsea home
WBA home
West Ham away.
I make that an additional 7 pts they have "earned" through, lets call it the 'system'.
So without the system the rags would this morning be sat on 19 pts not 26 pts in12th position not in 3rd.

The rest of us are having our pants pulled down while we sit and watch the FA get rich by creating a title race between the Rags and Dippers, which if they pull it off (and they will cos none of us can stop them) will become the norm for the foreseeable future.
VAR cost money. Rags and Dippers playing out rivalry for success makes money, lots.
So unfortunately none of us were any modern day Mystic Megs when we could all see who they wanted in the title race this season.
We just have to put up and shut up cos there's fuck all we can do about it.

I keep hearing about a "thrashing" by the Rags, since when did we ever get that eulogy when we have won by 4,5, or 6, Watford FA Cup final, City were "disrespectful" to the competition. I had 5 live on the radio for 20 minutes and the non descript presenter and Savage were clearly playing to the audience by talking about the Rags as major title contenders, no negatives even though Leeds themselves should have scored 6. Then this morning Sky football show the thick dipper and an Everton fan throwing compliments around like confetti. Even saying Daniel James had a great game, ffs, it was one of those games, everything went right for them.

And, for all the naysayers on here the negative comparisons with Pep and City are terrible. These fuckers went out of the CL and lost to a Turkish pub side. They've had several VAR decisions and more penalties than any other club in history. Pep doesn't deserve the criticism, he's a great manager and a wonderful man, get off his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.