United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yeah, makes perfect sense now I'm not pissed up. Doh!!!!!!
It isn't just you, in the post match thread people were thanking the Rags!!!!!!
It was/is Sky that should be thanked as it was a great gesture. The commentator said 'if City fans were here I am sure they would be applauding' and then it started. Credit to Sky for that

Brief summary from Rag Cafe
. It is a Mickey Mouse Cup
. They have better players on the team sheet
. It was an even game
. City not that good.
Feck them -I now want the dippers to beat them. They really do live in an alternate universe.

The rags are not that great. Without the pens/dodgy VAR help they would be nowhere. They had a few pathetic attempts to try and con penalties last night, which they would usually get, but surprisingly the ref was having none of it. When they realised this wasn't going to work they ran out of ideas.

The rags are not that great. Without the pens/dodgy VAR help they would be nowhere. They had a few pathetic attempts to try and con penalties last night, which they would usually get, but surprisingly the ref was having none of it. When they realised this wasn't going to work they ran out of ideas.

It’s all they have and unfortunately it works 90% of the time. Imagine as a footballer being told to play for penalties. They are definitely being trained for that. The stats are too ridiculous for them not to be.

It isn't just you, in the post match thread people were thanking the Rags!!!!!!
It was/is Sky that should be thanked as it was a great gesture. The commentator said 'if City fans were here I am sure they would be applauding' and then it started. Credit to Sky for that
In my defense I didn't have the benefit of commentary, I mute the buggers....plays havoc with disallowed goals, I had 2 false bounce-arounds last night then didn't make a sound when John did his Goater impression.

Around the 60 min mark we we playing the ball out from defence on the near side. Two of stretford's finest decided to try and sandwich Cancelo? Looked like they took each out. They were about to appeal for a foul before realising who the assailant was. Bless!
I noticed that & had a good chuckle.

Also Pogbad laughing as he walked off at the end tells you all you need to know of his/their current position.

This, they weren’t terrible last night but attacking wise that was them at full strength and they didn’t lay a glove on us. Bruno this and Bruno that he couldn’t create shit against a good defence. If these are out title rivals then I’m not worried one bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.