United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody can do this fancy dan passing about - finding spaces where they don't exist against a packed defence. "PROPER" football is about getting the ball wellying it upfront and getting your fast lad to hopefully outpace the defenders.

That “hoof upfield football in blind hope” pawper football is called “counter attacking” ...apparently.

The “we are an awfully coached team” thread is a treat. Some decent posts in there.

Not in my lifetime is a fucking classic.
Theyve probably only been favorites a few times in the 10 years since he said it lol
What is it, seven years on the trot that we’ve finished above them?

Our grandson, who is 11 and City mad, cannot remember the rags finishing higher than us.

What is it, seven years on the trot that we’ve finished above them?

Our grandson, who is 11 and City mad, cannot remember the rags finishing higher than us.

The way it’s going they might never be favourites against City in his lifetime ;)

Haven’t seen that particular montage before ... it brought tears to my eyes. If, as we suspect, Howson sees this type of stuff, how can he not realize what a f’in massive weapon he is and that the average homeless dog has more footballing insight than him on his best day.
It set me off on a binge of watching the lovely Holly uncontrollably laughing on This Morning's youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.