United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost like 'how much bollocks can I talk'.
No he is being coached by the GPC. Now the media will write how honest they are, they never dive and then the refs are under more pressure. Tactically it is great, morally it is akin to giving Jimmy Saville the keys to the mortuary

No he is being coached by the GPC. Now the media will write how honest they are, they never dive and then the refs are under more pressure. Tactically it is great, morally it is akin to giving Jimmy Saville the keys to the mortuary

Nothing is ever accidental or by chance with the rags. The publicity machine has been long established and exploited at every given opportunity.

Teir PR bill must be astronomical with so many greedy mouths to feed,

Commit fouls all you like - but don't get yourself sent off was probably the mantra...

Extract from the BBC on his presser today:

Posted at 13:1613:16

'Win by the book'​

Man Utd v Granada (Thurs, 20:00 BST - agg 2-0)
7dfcdb15-bfb5-45df-8083-07abb41547e7.jpg

Manchester United

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was critical of Tottenham's Son Heung-min for his part in Edinson Cavani's disallowed goal on Sunday, and the Manchester United boss says his side want to win games in the "right manner".
"Every manager has a certain values," said Solskjaer.
"When I got sent off against Newcastle [as a Man Utd player] many years ago, I thought I did the right thing for the club.
"But Sir Alex [Ferguson] absolutely lambasted me after the game. He said 'we do not win that way at Man Utd'.
"I have lived that way ever since. We want to win and win in the right manner. It doesn’t matter who we play against, I want to win by the book. Every manager wants to win in a fair way."

Never go full Paperboy folks.....
I remember that game .Rob Lee was clean through on goal in the last minute and Noddy took him out. the whole ground stood and applauded the little shit as he walked off

I am not really arsed but a little bit of me wonders what rag fans are doing tonight,

Watching the dipper match I presume.

Sad bastards.

Red Cafe In CL Meltdown. Lol!

Any other team apart from City.

The posts are hilarious considering it's only the semi-final stage of the CL.

The most sickening CL semi-finalists ever?

City. PSG. Chelsea. Real.

It could hardly have been worse for United supporters, that's for sure. But surely even neutrals must dislike seeing all these sugar daddy clubs make it so far?

Oh well, guess I'm "rooting" for Real this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.