United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to hide under the radar occasionally.

:)

However I suffer from Rag tourrettes whenever I pass the shit tip working trains.

Ticket checks have to wait as flicking the V's and shouting "Cheating Rag cunts!" out of the window isn't customer friendly.

I adapt it for a home match and will sing the Phil Jones song to any rags I pass on the platform.
What a wonderful insight into your daily workings........... :-)

Reactions: mat
they will be too strong for Burnley - they may put up a bit of a fight but utd will run all over them

We can dream but not a chance the scum will lose to Burnley, they have literally nothing else to play for than the PL

But even if they win they’ll still be 8 point behind so fuck them. Cunts.

Burnley done alright there recently so you never know. Hopefully United go back to looking like they did in that 0-0 against Palace. I’d take that today.

Burnley done alright there recently so you never know. Hopefully United go back to looking like they did in that 0-0 against Palace. I’d take that today.

Sadly I think expecting Burnley to stop the twats is clutching at straws. Expecting to be 8 points ahead before we play Villa is the most likely prospect.

I like to hide under the radar occasionally.

:)

However I suffer from Rag tourrettes whenever I pass the shit tip working trains.

Ticket checks have to wait as flicking the V's and shouting "Cheating Rag cunts!" out of the window isn't customer friendly.

I adapt it for a home match and will sing the Phil Jones song to any rags I pass on the platform.

If I was to join you with "flicking the V's", would I get away with not having a ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.