United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
SKY News harassing Avaram Glazer for a comment and asking why won't he sell in the face of fan revolt. You know like they have been doing with Mike Ashley and the toon.....................what do you mean they haven't ?
She was a proper ****. Why should he apologize to scum fans who broke into his business, smashed it up , intimidated security staff, assaulted police and then watched as the company she works for condoned the actions of these same fans. Ms lockwood you should apologize on behalf of your employers

If RedCafe is anything to go by, their fan base is crushed. They’ve all fallen out of love with football and we are to blame for it. They remind me of the PSG players last night. Used to winning every week like United were used to winning year in, year out. Then City came along and battered them and they result in crying foul play.

What a time to be a City fan.

If RedCafe is anything to go by, their fan base is crushed. They’ve all fallen out of love with football and we are to blame for it. They remind me of the PSG players last night. Used to winning every week like United were used to winning year in, year out. Then City came along and battered them and they result in crying foul play.

What a time to be a City fan.
Hahaha just been reading the comments saying the game is gone but still crying about it on a forum sad twats. They moan about money I think they forget how much they spend themselves the daft fuckers.

Ferguson's desperate attempt to gee up PSG( no pun). I nearly expected him at the stadium urging the 4th official to add an extra 10 mins in at the end.
Similar to the scene in trading places where the duke brothers lost everything and one of them demanding that the stock exchange turn back on the machines to try get back their losses and claiming they have history aswell
Fuckin hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.