United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. He didnt play in England, hasnt learnt english, doesnt like England I get the impression. Why on earth would he take a poison chalice of a job.

Brendan all the way imo and they're welcome to it, another 3 years of that clubs demise on the way
Why an interim appointment incoming till the end of the season then? Rodgers could be available in a few weeks or if they pay compensation I don’t think Leicester would stand in his way.

The need it all ripping apart but what have they done they have left Carrick there ............ the players will suddenly start playing the loons in Stretford will demand he gets the job on the back of a few wins and normal service will be resumed ........... oh and brand Beckham will be there major signing in the summer and thousands of Zombies will bomb down to the club shop to fill the Glazers coffers

interim manager suggests they have someone lined up at season's end who won't leave their current job. Hopefully the Bodgers rumours were true.

I don’t believe that, Noddy was an interim manager as well. They probably don’t have a clue who their next manager will be but needed Solksjaer out of the way as the players are downing tools to get him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.