United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got to laugh at our media.

Within a few days a manager who is out in the backwaters of Russian football and unheard of is the most wanted bloke in world football, a visionary, the man who invented tactics, a footballing brain above all the rest, a guy who will get the best out of players, improve them………………………….

With al these 4 year old playground names for the new Rags manager, I just thought I’d add my grownup take on it..

Ralf Raggy knickers!

View attachment 30694
Nah...too long, needs to be short, succinct and straight to the point. Offizierstellvertreter Ragtwatmiester rolls of the tongue much better

This feels suspiciously like a man with a plan of how to specifically stop us.
Aside from the simplicity of such a view ('yeah, that's all you have to do') - they only play us twice a year in the league - and they've been pretty good against us in those fixtures with ole, so not much room for improvement there??
Is the obsession deepening to strategically blinkered new levels??

its a man who is seeing what he wants to see.

From coaching Sunday league team who takes that into being Andy Gray giving tactics to deadbeats from Dublin to Singapore.

amateur hour.

Howson's or the rag's 3 C's, Clueless, Classless and CompletelyFuckingShite

Howson is a tool, albeit a small, insignificant, fat, self indulgent tool.

TBH we need more of his type, delusional self absorbed pillocks - about time they protested and invaded the swamp again please....
Clueless Crap Cunts

As much as I would want them to lose every single game, because of chelsea’s form, and the coming of ragnick, I would want the rags to win by a big margin. A 6-0 win for the rag with the most beautiful football that they have ever seen themselves play.

That way they will be waxing lyrical about the rejuvenation. Then, when ragnick does become their manager, I hope they would then have a run of games being outscored and outplayed even worse than Solskjaer, to the point that a biplane flies over the swamp with the banner ‘Love Carrick Hate Ragnick’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.