United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FH-p8SGWQAIPm98

Narcissism at it's finest.

2021 was a tough year...but I did score 47 goals, so aren't I brilliant.
I never even know that a "tissue tree" growing out of the middle of your dining table was "a thing".

The modern times we live in never fail to amaze me.

New day, new year, still utter scum and (thankfully) all at trafford rangers seem to be inept. Love the fact the media keep giving them hope, which perpetuates the myth, but slowly and surely we disappear over the horizon. Next year Rodney....

A club badly run, poorly managed followed largely by pillocks and lickspittles. Love their demise, trying to work out which stage of grief they, as fans, are at

Anyway fuck em

2021 was all about me. 2022 will all be about me. In fact, every year since I played for United, Real Madrid and Juventus has all been about me. Me, me, me…….

How does he cope earning £500,000 a week?

We can only imagine.

I have no idea or contemplation what it’s like to earn £500K a ‘week’. And sadly never will. But to him it’s nothing special. It’s just another weeks wages, on top of the millions he earns in other ways. On the plus side, he obviously hasn’t got a clue how to furnish his mansion properly, like most footballers.

There has to be something wrong with him, something seriously wrong. How could anyone be so fucking insensitive at times like this? An ongoing deadly pandemic, lives being lost because of it. Widespread unemployment, record number of murders in London...but some Portuguese footballer has scored some goals so it's not all doom and gloom.

Worst bit is, none of us are surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.