United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FH-p8SGWQAIPm98

Narcissism at it's finest.

2021 was a tough year...but I did score 47 goals, so aren't I brilliant.
Weird
As
Fuck

"The rags" refers to the 1930s when they were bankrupt. City directors paid off their debts and we donated some old kit, i.e.rags.
To add, it was actually the United fans who first donned them the Rags, due of course to the state of their donated & exisiting kits, away fans picked up on it, home fans hated it & so it stuck.

From the caf:

"City are cheats they have flunked ffp and there money is not organic. We do things the right way, they also can't fill there stadium. I can't ever get a ticket at OT while city sell theres on the streets."

Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif
That club loves washing their money in dodgy places yet calls us. They also take Middle east cash while pointing at us and now Newcastle. They also treat ex players like shit. They also like to bang on about history until it's when we saved their arses, then it was years ago. You are shameless fuckin scum for a reason.

I'm not being funny, but her legs look fat in that picture. And She's got teeth exactly like Ronaldo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.